Our hygienists Rosie and Kim play a vital role in your oral healthcare routine.
They will help you maintain a healthy mouth, avoiding problems such as decay and gum disease (the biggest cause of tooth loss in adults).
During your hygienist appointment we will:
- Professionally clean your teeth removing any plaque that has formed above & below the gum line.
- Polish them, leaving your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
- Look for potential gum disease and treat any existing conditions.
- Advise you on the best way to care for your teeth and gums at home.
- Demonstrate an effective daily cleaning routine.
- Recommend the dental products most suitable for your particular care needs.
Visiting the hygienist regularly will help you keep your mouth healthy and your teeth for life.