At High Street Dental Practice we are committed to providing emergency dental care for patients.
- We treat both registered and non-registered patients as well as visitors to the area
- We provide emergency dental care on a daily basis and we aim to see patients on the same day as they call
- No dental issue is too small – if you have any concern please call us.
- We treat a wide range of problems including tooth ache, a broken tooth, dental abscesses, and gum infection.
- Our adult emergency appointment fee £54.00. During this appointment the dentist will assess the issue, alleviate your pain, carry out minor remedial treatment and if appropriate provide a costed plan for any treatment required to permanently resolve the cause of the problem.
- We see children as NHS patients at no cost.
- We accept all major Credit and Debit cards.
Our opening times are Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 8.30am to 5.30pm, Tuesday 10.00am to 7pm and Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
For an Emergency Appointment please call: 01993 703236
Outside of these hours please contact NHS Direct on 111