Regular Routine Examinations
Regular dental examinations are important to maintain both your dental and general health.
During your regular examination we will:
- Check your teeth and gums for any current or potential issues.
- Discuss ways to improve your general dental health.
- Screen your mouth for any early signs or oral cancer.
- Use X-rays, if clinically necessary, to check for caries and underlying bone support
- If needed discuss potential treatment options and provide a comprehensive costed treatment plan for you to consider.
Coming to us for regular examinations will help you to achieve and maintain healthy teeth and gums for life.