Our aim is for all our young patients to grow up proud of their happy, healthy smiles!
From their earliest years to adulthood the dental health of our younger patients is very important to us. Looking after their milk teeth properly is essential as healthy baby teeth provide a firm foundation for good permanent teeth.
To look after your child’s teeth we will:
- Carry out regular dental examinations
- Advise on the best way to care for their teeth and gums at home
- Provide treatments to help prevent decay
- Provide restorative white fillings if required to repair any tooth decay.
- Recommend and refer to an established orthodontic practice if they require braces
- Recommend the purchase of a custom made mouth guard if you child plays a contact sport.
We want to give your child’s smile the best possible start. Children are born free of dental disease and working in partnership with you, their parents and guardians, we would like all our young patients to grow up with strong healthy teeth and disease-free mouths.
At our practice we provide dental care on the NHS for children up to the age of 18. If any treatment is necessary, we will provide you with NHS and private options.